Hold Your Group’s Next Event at The Norris Gallery
PLEASE NOTE: The Norris Gallery is unavailable for use by outside groups until public health restrictions are lifted, and circumstances allow full capacity usage of the space.
The Norris Gallery offers a uniquely inviting space for a wide variety of events, including non-profit fundraisers, private recitals and performances, lectures, training seminars, sales meetings – the list goes on.
For gatherings of 15 to 150, The Norris Gallery can be set up to accommodate your group’s needs.
- Our East Gallery can host up to 150 guests in a theater-seating arrangement, or up to 100 at banquet tables or in classroom seating. A modular platform stage may be set up to accommodate speakers or performers.
- Our West Gallery is perfect for small breakout sessions during a business meeting or for setting up a breakfast or lunch buffet (managed by our caterer or yours).
- Our Gallery lobby serves as a welcoming point for guest check-in, and provides space for display tables or coffee-break service.
- The Upper Gallery offers several cozy meeting spots, or a place to stretch your legs during a break. It also may be set up for a lunch or dinner, with table seating for up to 100 guests.
- The Gallery conference room is also available as a multi-purpose space, and is especially useful if a private room is required for your event. Contact us today to check on available dates and suggested donations, depending on the space and amount of time your event requires. We look forward to making your event a success!
View our Photo Gallery!