Box Office Hours
Wednesday through Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Box office opens one hour prior to scheduled shows for will call and same-day ticket purchases.
How to Order Tickets
- Online: You’ll see numerous links on this website to online ticketing for our events. These links are available 24/7 for your convenience. Once you’ve placed your ticket order online, you can print your own tickets and bring them to the event – no waiting in line for “will call” tickets!
- By Phone: Call the Norris Box Office at 630.584.7200 ext. 10. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards. Our Box Office staff is small, so we may have to call you back. Be prepared to leave a daytime number where you can be reached.
- By Fax: Fax your ticket order to 630.587.1629 together with your credit card information to charge your order.
- In Person: You may purchase tickets at The Norris box office between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m., Wednesday through Sunday. We are also open one hour prior to shows, but please don’t wait until the last minute because we cannot guarantee seating!
- By Mail: Mail your ticket order and check to:
Norris Cultural Arts Center
P.O. Box 3340
St. Charles, IL 60174
Patrons with Special Needs
Please notify the Box Office at the time you purchase your tickets if you require special assistance or seating arrangements. Wheel chair seating is available, but limited.
Ticket prices vary and are listed separately for each performance. A processing fee and service fee is charged for all ticket orders received online, by telephone or fax.
The service fee is waived if you pay by cash or check at the box office. Some exceptions may apply. For example, tickets to events produced by third-party presenters (that is, organizations who are renting the theater) may be subject to service fees whether purchased online or at the box office.